Consultant pediatric cardiology
Aster Hospital, Mankhool & Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
Dr. Abdel Rahman Labban
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Oncology, Internal Medicine
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
Specialist Hematologist and Medical Oncologist
- University Certificate of Partial Specialized Medical Education in Medical Oncology
- Certificate of Specialization in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Certificate of Specialization in Internal Medicine.
- Member of Lebanese order of physicians
- Member of the Emirates Oncology Society (EOS)
- Member of Lebenese society of Medical Oncology (LSMO)
- Member of the Belgian order of Physicians
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Associate member of Lebanese society of pain management.
- Experience in advanced Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy.
- Experience in all minor procedures related to cancer patients' care including Bone marrow aspirate and biopsy, paracentesis, Lumbar puncture and intrathecal chemotherapy.
Research papers and publications:
- Publications in national and international journals.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Specialized treatment and management for all solid tumor cancers
- Treatment and management of benign and malignant blood disorders including Anemias, Thrombocytopenia, Myeloproliferative disorders, Coagulation/Bleeding disorders and Leukemias.