Dr. Abdel Rahman Labban
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Oncology, Internal Medicine
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
Specialist Hematologist and Medical Oncologist
- University Certificate of Partial Specialized Medical Education in Medical Oncology
- Certificate of Specialization in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Certificate of Specialization in Internal Medicine.
- Member of Lebanese order of physicians
- Member of the Emirates Oncology Society (EOS)
- Member of Lebenese society of Medical Oncology (LSMO)
- Member of the Belgian order of Physicians
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Associate member of Lebanese society of pain management.
- Experience in advanced Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy.
- Experience in all minor procedures related to cancer patients' care including Bone marrow aspirate and biopsy, paracentesis, Lumbar puncture and intrathecal chemotherapy.
Research papers and publications:
- Publications in national and international journals.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Specialized treatment and management for all solid tumor cancers
- Treatment and management of benign and malignant blood disorders including Anemias, Thrombocytopenia, Myeloproliferative disorders, Coagulation/Bleeding disorders and Leukemias.