Dr. Darvin Vamadevan Das
Endocrinology & Diabetology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Endocrinology), DNB (Endocrinology)
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- MBBS: Amrita institute of medical sciences and research Centre, Kochin, Kerala.
- MD General medicine: Government medical college, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Post-doctoral course: DM Endocrinology Government Gauhati Medical college, Guwahati, Assam.
- DNB Endocrinology – Passed National board of exam.
- Worked in Christian Medical college (CMC) , Vellore , Tamil Nadu, department of Endocrinology 2014 as senior registrar.
- Worked as Assistant professor of endocrinology from 2018-2021 in the department of Endocrinology, Government medical college, Kerala,Thiruvanathapuram.
- Worked as consultant Endocrinologist in Indian Diabetic Institute , Pulayanarkotta, Thiruvananthapuram,between 2018-2021 ( Govt of Kerala).
- Worked as consultant Endocrinology, KIMS hospital, Thiruvanathapuram between 2021-2022.
- Worked as consultant Endocrinologist, Holycross Hospital, Kottiyam, Kollam between 2021-2022.
- Worked as consultant Endocrinologist, Vijayas Multispeciality hospital , Kottarakara, Kollam between 2021-2022.
- Worked as consultant Endocrinologist, Sivagiri sreenarayan mission hospital, Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram between 2021-2022.
- Worked as Associate Visiting professor in Department of Endocrinology, Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & research centre, Bangalore, Karnataka between 2021 - 2022
- Worked as Specialist Endocrinologist, Al Ahalia Hospital Musafah and Hamdan, Abu Dhabi, UAE between 01/01/2022 to 01/05/2022.
Areas Of Expertise:
- Diabetes Mellitus type 1, type 2, MODY, LADA, and Pancreatic diabetes in adults
- Gestational diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid disease in adult and pregnancy
- Disease of pituitary gland, adrenal gland and para thyroid gland.
- Growth failure and pubertal issues
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease in women
- Male sex dysfunction
- Female Menstrual irregularities due to Hormonal issues.
- Osteoporosis in men and women
- Sex Development Disorders
- Male and Female in Fertility due to Hormonal issues.
- Transgender Hormonal Affirmation.
- Obesity among adults
- Menopausal Transition.
- Lipid disorders
- Electrolyte Management.