Aster Hospital, Al-Qusais
Dr. Fadia Hassan
Emergency (General Practitioner)
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
English, Hindi, Malayalam
MEM (Masters in Emergency Medicine), MBBS
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- Masters in Emergency Medicine from George Washington University, USA - Institution of Training: Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut, Kerala.
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences - Institution of Training: Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Post graduate experience in Emergency Department for 3 years at Baby Memorial Hospital, a tertiary care hospital in Calicut
- Junior Resident Doctor in Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
- General Duty Medical Officer in Department of Anaesthesiology at Aster MIMS Calicut.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Management of medical and surgical emergencies, trauma and resuscitation of critically ill patients
- Emergency procedures like Intubation & Ventilation, Tube Thoracostomy, Sonologically guided Central Venous Access Placement and Nerve Blocks
- Point of Care Ultrasound and Echo
- Procedural Sedation in the Emergency room
- Monitoring & transferring of critically ill patients