Aster Hospital, Al-Qusais
Dr. Mahesh Chandran
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
English, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
MD (Anaesthesiology), MBBS
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- MD (Anaesthesiology) from Pondicherry University (Central University), Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry.
- MBBS from Manipal University, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
- Trained in Critical Care Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
- Trained in Difficult Airway Management and Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA)
- Life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
- Member of European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, 2013 – 2018
- Critical Care Medicine training, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, 2014 – 2015
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Provide Anaesthesia for patients in all surgical specialties which include Head and Neck surgeries, Plastic, Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Gastrointestinal surgeries, ENT surgeries, Robotic surgeries.
- Provide Anaesthesia for patients in Paediatric and Neonatal surgeries and Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Labour Analgesia.
- Well versed in providing Regional Anaesthesia and ultrasound guided nerve blocks.
- Manage morbidly obese patients having difficult airway and requiring Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy assisted intubation.
- Trained in managing critically ill patients in both Medical ICU, Surgical ICU and Organ Transplant ICU and is skilled in all ICU procedures including Percutaneous Tracheostomy, Central Venous Access, Invasive BP monitoring, PICC line venous access, Lumbar drain, Dialysis catheter access etc.