Aster Hospital Qusais
Meet Our Doctors
Obstetrics And Gynaecology (General Practitioner)
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
Obstetrics and Gynecology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- MBBS , Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- DGO, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Laparoscopic Diploma, Kiel University, Germany
- Sonology, Obstetrics and General Abdomen, IFUMB, Mediscans, Chennai
- AHA certified ACLS and BLS provider
- Life Member IFUMB, Sonology, India
- Member FOGSI, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Nov '16 - Aug '17: Senior Registrar, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry, India.
- Jan '15 - Oct '16: Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Mahabaleshwar Polyclinic and Hospitals, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
- Sep '13 - Nov '14: Junior Resident (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Mahatma Gandhi College University Hospital, Pondicherry, India.
- Aug '07 - Aug '13: Junior specialist (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), Boleng Hospital, Middle Siang, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- May '02 - July '07: Consultant (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), MaaBa Foundation – Aarti Diagnostics Hospital, Along, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Management of various Obstetric and Gynecologic emergencies
- Conducted and assisted Vaginal Deliveries,
- Caesarean Sections,
- Complete Perineal Tear Repair,
- Forceps Deliveries,
- Vacuum Applications,
- Abdominal Hysterectomies,
- Vaginal hysterectomies
- Various other procedures viz.
- Dilatation & Curettage,
- Tubal Ligation, diagnostic Laparoscopy,
- Ectopic pregnancy, Fothergill’s Operation,
- Purandare’s Cervicopexy.
- Ultrasound Scanning – Targeted Obstetrics Scan,
- General USG abdomen
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligations and Assisted in LAVH