Aster Hospital, Al-Qusais
Dr. Bharath Rao
EAR NOSE AND THROAT (Specialist)
Aster Cedars Hospital & Clinic
English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
MBBS, DLO, DNB (ENT)
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
ENT Surgeon (Full Time)
- National Level Gold Medal In National Board (DNB) in ENT.
- Practising as Specialist ENT surgeon in Dubai, UAE since 2013.
- Associate consultant at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor at Amrita Institute of Medical sciences, Kochi, Kerala.
- DNB ENT at Amrita Institute of Medical sciences, Kochi, Kerala.
- DLO from Karnataka Institue of Medical Sciences , Hubli, Karnataka.
- MBBS for J.S.S Medical College, Mysore.
- Member Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- DHA license Holder.
- Karnataka Medical Council license Holder.
- Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Deira - 2021
- International Modern Hospital, Al Mankhool, Dubai - 2020-2021
- iCare Clinics, Dubai (A part of Emirates healthcare group)- 2018-2020
- Amber Clinics (A part of Gulf Health Care International) Al Rigga Road,Dubai. 2013-2018
- Emirates Hospital, Jumeira, Dubai. 2018- 2020.
- NMC specialty Hospital, Al Nahda, Dubai 2019- 2020.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai- 2014- 2018.
- Associate Consultant in ENT.
- Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 2012-2013
- (JCI & NABH accredited Hospital)
- Clinical Assistant Professor in ENT.
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala. 2008-2012
- (An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Hospital)
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- anaging ENT emergencies -Epistaxis, Stridor, Injuries, Foreign bodies.
- Endoscopic/ Conventional/ Coblator Adenoidectomy.
- Conventional or Coblator Tonsillectomies.
- Micro Ear surgery, Myringotomy, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy etc.
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus surgery.
- Endoscopic sphenopalatine artery ligation for recurrent epistaxis.
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy.