Dr. Binoy Nellissery
Paediatrics And Neonatology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam
MRCPCH, DNB (Paediatrics), DCH, MBBS
Paediatrics and Neonatology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- 2016: MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child health, London UK
- 2012-2014: Fellowship in Neonatology, from Amrita Institute of medical science, Kochi, India.
- 2009-2011: DNB Pediatrics from Govt.Medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- 2006 – 2008: DCH from Kasturba medical college, Mangalore, India.
- 2004 – 2006: MBBS from Govt.Medical College, Kozhikode, India.
- Awarded the Diplomate of National Board, in Pediatrics (National board of Examination, New Delhi)
- Fellowship in Neonatology, from Amrita Institute of medical science, Kochi, India
- Member of Royal College of Physician (MRCPH)
- Specialist Paediatrician at Aster Hospital, Mankhool from June 2015
- Lecturer in the Department of Pediatrics at Calicut Medical College, India
- Resident at the Institute of Maternal and Child Health at the Govt. Medical College, Calicut, India.
- Consultant in Neonatology at the Santhi Hospital, Calicut, India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Children with developmental problems
- Recurrent infections
- Poor growth
- Normal neonatal follow up
- Neurodevelopmental follow up
- Preterm follow up
- Feeding problems in babies
- Neonatal intensivist expert in talking care of sick preterm and all term babies