Consultant Medical Oncology
Aster Hospital Sharjah
Mr. Muhammed Shafad
Aster Hospital, Al-Qusais
English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam
Bachelor of physiotherapy(BPT), Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Neurological and
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bengaluru
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Yenepoya Physiotherapy college, Mangaluru
- Yenepoya University, Mangaluru
- Nitte Physiocon 2017- International Physiotherapy Conference, Mangaluru.
- Manglore Physiocon 2017- International Physiotherapy Conference.
- 57th Annual Conference Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) – 1st and 2nd February 2019, Bengaluru.
- The Indian Association of Physiotherapists Women Cell First Conference (IAPWC) Karnataka – 11th August 2019, Bengaluru.
- Seminar on “Understanding Autism, its Causes, Diagnostic Criteria and Assessment”.
- Hands on Workshop on “Spinal Manual Therapy”.
- Workshop on “Physiotherapy Wound Healing”.
- Seminar on “Narcotics effects among the young adults”.
- Hands on Workshop on “Contemporary MSK assessment and treatment of UL and LL Modern Manual Therapy”.
- Hands on Workshop on “Integrated Approach for Shoulder Conditions”.
- Hands on Workshop on “Instrumented Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (Basic)”.
- BPN (Bangalore Physiotherapist Network) pre-conference Workshop on “
- “Movement Disorders – A Practical Approach for Physiotherapists”.
- BPN (Bangalore Physiotherapist Network) pre-conference Workshop on “Unlock the lock: SI Joint Manipulation”.
- Hands on Workshop on “Integrated approach on stroke rehabilitation”.
- Workshop on “Writing and Publishing in the sciences”.
- Workshop on “ Fitness and Health”.
- Webinar titled “Ultimate secrets to quickly get your research paper published and hasten your research writing”.
- 57th Annual Conference Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) – 1st and 2nd february 2019, Bengaluru.
- Paper titled as “Neck Cracks: Practice and the Awareness about its consequences among barbers”.
- Carried out a research titled “Neck cracks: practice and the awareness about its consequences among barbers”. (UG Thesis)
- Carried out a research titled “Effectiveness of Qigong therapeutic exercise in comparison with Dual task training exercise in improving neubalance and preventing falls among older adults” (PG Thesis)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Kerala Association For Physiotherapists Co-ordination(KAPC)
- Over 5 years of experience
- Chief consultant and clinical physiotherapist at Quantum physiotherapy clinic, Bengaluru
- Head of the department, chief consultant and clinical physiotherapist at Prashant multispecality hospital, Bengaluru
- Clinical Physiotherapist /Consultant in orthopedics and sports Rehabilitation at Zelus physiotherapy
- Kormangala branch, Bengaluru
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Musculoskeletal and orthopedic problems
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Paediatric rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Management
- Pre and Post operative Rehabilitation management
- Intensive care unit management ( ICU)
- Pain Management using Electrotherapeutic modalities
- Ergonomics advice to the patients.
- Postural correction related therapeutic exercises
Advanced techniques :
- Manual therapy/ Chiropractic bone alignment
- Dry needling/ Acupuncture
- Myofascialrelease ( MFR)
- Dry Cupping
- Instrumental assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)