Aster Hospital, Al-Qusais
Dr. Pranay Taori
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
DM(Medical Oncology), MD (Medicine), MBBS
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- MBBS from Nagpur university
- MD medicine from Nagpur University
- DM(Medical Oncology) from Cancer institute WIA- Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University
- Presented papers in various national and international conferences.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology
- Oncology experience of 23 years
- Worked as a Senior Consultant in Medical Oncology at R.S.T.Cancer Hospital (Regional Cancer Centre) Nagpur -India from December 2004 to April 2015.
- Worked as a Senior Resident at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai- India in the Dept. of Medical Oncology from June 2003 to Dec 2003
- Worked as a post D.M. Senior Resident in Department of Medical Oncology in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore –India in Jan.2004
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Dept. of Medical Oncology,Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai from year 2001 to 2003.
- Joined as a Doctorate in Medicine (Medical Oncology) in Adyar Cancer Institute Chennai in March 1999. Passed D.M. examination in Sept.2001.
- Worked as a Pre D.M.Registrar in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology-Bangalore from August 1998 to February 1999
- Trained in Bone Marrow transplan
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Solid Tumours- Gynae Oncology, Breast Oncology
- Hemato Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Hemato Oncology (Treatment of Lymphoma, Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, and All)