Consultant Medical Oncology
Aster Hospital Sharjah
Dr. Ramanathan Venkiteswaran
Medical Director, Paediatrics And Neonatology (Consultant)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
English, Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam, Tamil
MBBS, DCH, MD(Paediatrics), MRCP (UK) FRCPH (UK), CCT (UK)
Paediatrics and Neonatology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH) July 2000
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) May 1998
- Membership of the Royal College of Physiciansm, UK (MRCP-Paediatrics) July 1991
- Doctorate in Medicine, Paediatrics (MD), India May 1981
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH), India April 1979
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), India April 1977
- In 1988 General Medical Council (GMC) United Kingdom recognised and accredited his training in Paediatrics and included him in their Specialist Registrar, which bestowed eligibility to work as a Consultant in the Specialty.
- Tutor for paediatric trainees in Milton Keynes and a Clinical Examiner for the Membership Examination of the Royal College and Child Health (MRCPCH) and Vice-Chair – MRCPCH Question Setting Board in Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- Examiner for the MRCPH (UK) Clinical Examination, London
- Member of MRCPCH Questions Setting Board, London
- Consultant Paediatrician and Lead Clinician for Children’s Cancer Services in Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
- Consultant Paediatrician and Honorary Clinical Lecturer in Grampian University Hospitals, Elgin / Aberdeen, Scotland (2001 – 2006)
- Consultant and Head of Service in Al Qassimi Hospital Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (1996 – 2001)
- From 1990, he worked in substantive accredited Paediatric training posts (junior and middle grade) in National Health Service Hospitals in United Kingdom.
- 1981 to1989 (8 years) he worked as Specialist Paediatrician in different hospitals in India as well as Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- General Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Clinical Governance
- Risk management
- Clinical improvement
- Continuous Professional Development