Dr. Susmita Das
Obstetrics And Gynaecology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
English, Urdu, Hindi, Odia
M.D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Obstetrics and Gynecology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- Clinical Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynaecological Surgery from Max Healthcare, Institute of Minimal Access Surgery, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellowship Training in Urogynaecology from Sir Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi
- Advanced Laparoscopic training from Sunrise Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala
- Operative Laparoscopic Training from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Advanced Endoscopy Training, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- FOGSI recognized training in Infertility & IVF from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- M.D (Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur
- Member of Emirates Medical Association (EMA)
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI)
- Life Active member of The Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- 11 years of clinical experience post M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in managing high risk pregnancies, Gynaecological and Infertility cases.
- 5 years of experience as Senior Specialist in Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Latifa Hospital, Dubai.
- Attending Consultant in Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident at Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- 11 years teaching Experience of undergraduate students.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Managing high risk pregnancies and complicated deliveries
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic management of Ectopic Pregnancies
- Management of Miscarriage including Cerclage operation
- Management of Menstrual problems
- Hysteroscopic procedures
- Management of Infertilitiy
- Urogynecological cases
- Laparoscopic management of Endometriosis