Dr. Rethu C J
Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Specialist)
Aster hospital, Mankhool
English, Hindi, Malayalam
MBBS , DNB
Obstetrics and Gynecology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
MBBS from Kannur Government Medical College(Academy Of Medical Education) Kerala, India
DNB from Mother Hospital Kerala, India
Ultrasound in pregnancy (FOGSI,FMF INDIA) – November 2020 – March 2021
PART 1 MRCOG with RCOG college number 225772
EMOCALS (Emergency Obstetric and Life Support) from government of Kerala
Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Sunrise Hospital and Laparoscopic Centre, Kochi Since 20 Sep 2021 to 28 May 2022
Specialist in the Department of Obstetrics and gynaecology in Aster Medcity, Kerala India since 2019 July to July 2021
Consultant in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Rajagiri hospital, Aluva from January 2018 to June 2019
Gynaecologist in T M hospital Chettuwa from May 2017 to December 2017
Area of Interest :
High risk obstetrics, Fetal and maternal medicine
- FOGSI –Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological societies of India.
- COGS – Cochin Obstetric And Gynaecological Society.
- RCOG college number 225772- joined as an RCOG associate member
- A case of pregnancy associated with myelofibrosis and successful fetal and maternal outcome:
- a case report and review of literatures- Dr. Rethu C J, Dr. Swati Francis, Dr.Sherley Mathen.-Aster Medcity journal.