Aster Hospital Qusais
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Sugandhna Malan
Cardiologist (General Practitioner)
Aster Hospital Mankhool
English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Punjabi
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- MBBS (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, India)
- PGDCC (Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, India)
- Over 10 years of experience in general medicine, cardiology, emergency medicine
- COVID 19 pandemic work experience in Dubai Ports (Hamriya port, Port Rashid, Deira Port)
- Post COVID 19 critical care, rehabilitation, long term critical care patients
- Featured in The National Newsletter during COVID 19 pandemic
- Recognition for dedicated work in COVID 19 pandemic
- Emergency Medicine, Rehabilitation and Critical Care medicine, NMC Royal Hospital DIP 1 Dubai and NMC Blue Hospital, Dubai for over two years
- Non-Invasive Cardiology, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, India for over five years
- Medical Officer, Malan Nursing Home, Solan, India for over 3 years
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Conducting and reporting Transesophageal Echocardiography (hands-on training from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India), Transthoracic Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography, Treadmill Stress Echocardiography, Tissue Doppler Study for LV Dysynchrony, Bubble Study for shunt defects, Exercise Stress Testing, 24 hours Holter monitoring, 24 hours BP Ambulatory monitoring and Electrocardiograms.
- Managing critically ill and chronic cardiac patients, their close hemodynamic monitoring and cardiac daycare examinations.
- Providing high quality Cardiac Rehabilitation services to pre and post op cardiac patients. Providing sports clients/patients with comprehensive analysis of their health, fitness, total body functionality as well as physical performance capabilities.